It's been a long dry spell since our last book club meeting, so I'm proposing that we meet at my apartment for the next one. After a short poll on availability, it seems that June 26th may work. I live in the Culver City/Palms area, so it should be fairly central to everyone.
So, by our next meeting, it will have been 3 months since the last one. Just to refresh everyone's memory, the book is 'Never Let Me Go.' Now, I KNOW three months is enough time to get through that little book, so I'm sure everyone will be bursting at the seams with feedback and discussion :)
Address and other deets will be sent out closer to the date. In the meantime, please feel free to jump in with questions, commentary or compliments :) Or you can just save the date - that works, too.
Shannon
No comments:
Post a Comment